New Taipei City Exhibition Hall is located beside the WuKu district in New Taipei Industrial Park. The structure of the building is a world-class venue over 3 levels and 2 basement parking space, purpose-built to provide superb
flexibility and versatility under one roof. The Center offers a comprehensive range of fully integrated in-house services delivered by our team of experienced professionals whose commitment to excellence extends across all events.
The complete exhibition equipments
1. The height of the ceiling is 13 to 20 meters high and the longest stretch is 70 meters.
The area includes 180 pair of steel beams with rings on the ceiling and without the pillar in the middle.
2. There are exhibition spaces, banks and emerge center.
3. The venue can accommodate 238 international standard stalls (3 m*3m).
Each provides the drainage, the electricity and the internet socket.
4. The hall has the fire-controlling equipment in accordance with the rule, even more;
we dispose the most advanced secure automatic-watering system, emergency lighting and electricity providing
5. It can stand 2000kg weight at most every square meter.
6. The truck can enter the backside of the area to unload the cargo directly.
7. The both side of the entrance establish the ramps for challenged visitors.
8. The out wall constructed with the granite, wood adornment and wood-fiber deadens.